The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to friends of Project Extra Mile. Below you will find our most recent publications:
- May 2023: Miles to Go: LCC Cancels License then Reverses Course on Problem Bar in Omaha: City's Good Neighbor Ordinance can help bring bar into compliance
- April 2023: Going the Distance: Concerned Citizens Will Not Be Ignored: "Booze cooler raffle" posponed after citizen advocacy
- March 2023: Local Youth React to Super Bowl Alcohol Ads
- February 2023: Going the Distance: Advocates Oppose Bill to Make "Non-alcoholic" Beer Legal for Youth: 19 Opponents included high school youth, pastors, and prevention professionals
- January 2023: What exactly is in that drink?: Consumer groups are inching closer towards commonsense alcohol labelling
- December 2022: Miles to Go: Alcohol-Impaired Crash Fatalities in Nebraska: Strategies are needed to reduce a record-breaking number of crash fatalities
To sign up for The Extra Mile, please complete the information below. Thank you!