The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to friends of Project Extra Mile. Below you will find our most recent publications:
- May 2022: CDC Says U.S. Averaged 140,000 Annual Alcohol-Attributable Deaths Between 2015-2019: Nearly a 16% increase from 2011-2015 using same methodology
- April 2022: LCC Sides with Citizen Protestors: Votes to deny liquor license
- March 2022: Nebraska Regents Vote to Allow Alcohol on Campus: Personal responsibility:1, Science: 0
- February 2022: Hard Seltzers Growing at Exponential Rate: Marketing targets underage youth
- January 2022: Communities urge the Legislature to follow the science!
- December 2021: Grand Island City Council Votes in Favor of Public Health & Safety
- November 2021: Nebraska's Impaired Driving Outlook on a Collition Course with Policymakers' Indifference
To sign up for The Extra Mile, please complete the information below. Thank you!