The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to friends of Project Extra Mile. Below you will find our most recent publications:
- March 2021: Health Problems Tied to Rising Alcohol Use: Troubling alcohol-related harms coincide with drop in life expectancy last year
- February 2021: Cocktails-to-go and Sales in a Vehicle Bills Introduced: Research indicates these policies will increase harms across Nebraska
- January 2021: Congress Makes Federal Alcohol Tax Cuts Permanent: Elected leaders ignore one public health risis while responding to another
- December 2020: 2020 in Review: PEM turns 25 - as committed as ever to preventing excessive alcohol use
- November 2020: Public Health Community Calls on Ricketts to Roll Back Alcohol-focused, COVID-19 Executive Orders: Relaxed alcohol regulations in Nebraska must be lifted when businesses operate without restrictions
- October 2020: Is Going Out to Eat and Drink Worth the Risk?: Research shows heightened COVID-19 threat tied to indoor dining and drinking
To sign up for The Extra Mile, please complete the information below. Thank you!