The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to friends of Project Extra Mile. Below you will find our most recent publications:
- February 2024: Two Bills Seek to Prevent Underage Drinking and Excessive Alcohol Consumption: Another could stifle neighborhood engagement in the licensing process
- January 2024: Two Industry-Aligned Scientists Removed from Research Panel Only to be Replaced by Two More: The panel will look at alcohol & health for Dietary Guidelines
- December 2023: Looking Back on 2023: What did we achieve and what's to come?
- November 2023: Coalition Meeting on Redlining and Alcohol-Related Harms
- October 2023: Going the Distance: Making Community Voices Heard: Project Extra Mile provides testimony on rules changes
- September 2023: Miles to Go: DUI Plea Deals in the Headlines: Why these deals fall short
To sign up for The Extra Mile, please complete the information below. Thank you!