The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to friends of Project Extra Mile. Below you will find our most recent publications:
- January 2023: What exactly is in that drink?: Consumer groups are inching closer towards commonsense alcohol labelling
- December 2022: Miles to Go: Alcohol-Impaired Crash Fatalities in Nebraska: Strategies are needed to reduce a record-breaking number of crash fatalities
- November 2022: Miles to Go: Alcohol in Youth-Friendly Spaces: Increasing alcohol access to youth is not "family friendly"
- October 2022: Going the Distance: Acting on AP19 Conference Lessons Learned to Improve Public Health and Safety in Nebraska
- September 2022: Going the Distance: California Says No to "Last Call" Expansion Pilot Program: No exceptions for tourist areas
- August 2022: Miles to Go: NE State Fair Will Feature Alcohol Consumption Everywhere: Liquor Control Commission votes against its own rules
To sign up for The Extra Mile, please complete the information below. Thank you!