We have no doubt the virtual Youth Leadership Retreat 2022 will be an exciting opportunity as we work to teach young advocates how to make a difference in preventing underage drinking in their communities.
For more information, check out our brochure for the 2022 retreat HERE!
At the virtual Youth Leadership Retreat, participants will:
- Discover their role in preventing underage drinking in a new and interactive way.
- Identify local issues facing young people.
- Develop their leadership and advocacy skills.
- Collect and analyze community data.
- Hear from a current state senator about how to effectively engage policymakers.
- Meet with a state senator to put your leadership skills to the test!