The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to friends of Project Extra Mile. Below you will find our most recent publications:
- December 2019: Alcohol Taxes Save Lives: Excise tax increases reduce excessive consumption and its harms
- November 2019: Thanking Community Advocates Across Nebraska
- October 2019: An Evening to Recognize Nebraskans' Tireless Work to Prevent Alcohol-Related Harms
- September 2019: LCC Unmoved: Community speaks out against LCC's weak penalty
- August 2019: Preventing Further Underage Tragedies: Placing responsibility where it belongs
- July 2019: Delivering ... Poorer Health and Community Problems: Liquor Control Commission approves Omaha license
Anyone wanting to sign up for the The Extra Mile can do so by providing an e-mail address below. Thank you!