The Extra Mile eNewsletter is delivered every month via e-mail to supporters and friends of Project Extra Mile.
- March 2019 Third Time Is Not a Charm: Tobacco Hut license denied again
- February 2019 A Much-Needed Community Conversation About DUI in Nebraska
- January 2019 Looking Back At Twenty Year of Evidence-Based Community Service
- December 2018 Aksarben "Entertainment District" Approved Despite Concerns
- November 2018 Third Whiteclay Leadership Summit Offers Hope: One year later, advocates remain committed to healing
- October 2018 Trouble Brewing, But Solutions In Sight: The global movement for alcohol policy implementation intensifies
- September 2018 Training T.R.A.C.E.: Source investigations are a powerful tool to reduce underage drinking
- August 2018 Introducing the Project Extra Mile ACTION Guides: Practical tools for evidence-based community change around reducing alcohol harms
- July 2018 Alcohol industry-funded "healthy drinking" study discontinued: Multiple conflicts of interest doomed the study
- June 2018 Time for Higher Alcohol Taxes in Nebraska: Strong evidence points to the value of increasing alcohol price to reduce harms
- May 2018 Evidence to Action at Alcohol Policy 18: National conference on alcohol policy provides road map for evidence-based action to prevent and reduce alcohol-related harms
- April 2018 Mixed Messages on St. Patrick's Day: Looking objectively at Nebraska's DUI problem
- March 2018 Public Health Day at the Capitol: Speaking out about the biggest threats to the health of Nebraskans
Anyone wanting to sign up for the The Extra Mile can do so by providing an e-mail address below. Thank you!