We had an amazing time at the 2015 Youth Leadership Retreat. We have no doubt the Youth Leadership Training 2016 will be just as exciting as we work to teach new, young advocates how to engage in the underage drinking issue to change the environment of their communities.
Five $45 scholarships will be awarded to students that wish to attend the Youth Leadership Training. To apply for a scholarship, fill out the application form by Clicking Here.
For a downloadable version of the flyer, Click Here.
At the Youth Leadership Training, participants will:
- Discover their role in preventing underage drinking in a fun and interactive way.
- Identify local issues facing young people.
- Develop the skills to lead in solving the problem of underage drinking.
- Collect and analyze community data.
- Learn how to engage decision makers.