Part-Time Administrative Assistant
This is a Part-Time Position
Typical Hours are 5 hours a day, 3 days a week.
Statewide non-profit working to prevent underage drinking is seeking dedicated part-time (15-20 hours per week) administrative assistant to work in Omaha. Must have initiative and possess exceptional organizational, writing, communication and people skills. Experience preferred. Primary responsibilities include running day-to-day functions of office, overseeing mailings, phones, inventory, meeting preparations, travel arrangements and working with community coalitions, law enforcement, local schools and youth. Limited travel may be required.
To provide administrative assistance to the staff in the Omaha office and to the coordinators and community liaisons throughout the state.
- Must be energetic with a positive attitude and enjoy working with people
- Must be resourceful and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as able to use various printer/copiers.
- Possess good organizational, writing and public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks and schedules
- Be confident in a fast-paced, group environment working toward a common goal
- Assist bookkeeper with the organization and processing of financials.
- Responsible for Omaha office inventory and ordering supplies for staff statewide.
- Assist with preparation for community meetings statewide, including quarterly board meetings.
- Responsible for answering the phone system and greeting visitors.
- Assist with Media tracking/filing.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, organizing rental cars, hotel accommodations, etc.
- Assist Executive Director with board-related activities.
- Assist in coordination of Semi Annual Recognition Dinner.
- Responsible for completing the bidding process as required for specific purchases.
- Assist with administrative functions associated with enforcement efforts.
Executive Director, Financial Specialist
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour